Paul & Sabrina’s EV Stuff!
Open ReVolt Wiki Links Library
Here is the link: P&S motor controller assembly directions Updated April 15, 2011
Here is the link the the older directions... for those of you who do not have the updated version.
(You can see these same links at Ecomodder)
Open ReVolt – Wiki Project Links
Disclaimer – Please Read !!!
- The Open ReVolt “projects” on this Wiki carry no warranty or guarantee of any kind!
- The electronics and software on this Open ReVolt Wiki have been produced for the benefit of the DIY EV & electronics community.
- The electronics and software on this Open ReVolt Wiki are available as “open source” for all to user’s or modify or adapt as they see fit; no claims are made to their suitability for any particular function.
- All Open ReVolt electronics and software “projects” on this Wiki are to be used at the user’s own risk; the user should question their experience level before starting a project.
- If user’s are not fully competent to work on “POTENTIALLY LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGE” battery systems then “DO NOT EXPERIMENT” with the Open ReVolt “projects” on this Wiki.
- Prospective users will be accepting personal risk when starting an Open ReVolt “project”, all liability will be exclusively assumed by that user and will not carry over to any other user.
- Be aware that users risk of vehicle modifications could lead to invalidated insurance and warranty issues. The user is fully liable for any modifications made to the vehicle.
Open ReVolt Series 500 DC motor controller – Firmware Archive
Versions v0.10 through v1.11b is available at: http://www.adambrunette.com/firmware/
Open ReVolt Specifications
Open ReVolt Series 500 DIY Assembly Directions
Open ReVolt Controller Settings
Open ReVolt Controller Software
Cougar Series 1000 DC motor controller PCB - Revision 1A
Cougar Series 1000 DC Mosfet Power PCB - Revision 1A
Cougar Series 1000 DC Driver PCB - Revision 1A
Cougar Hall Effect Current Sensor - Revision 1A
Cougar Series 500 DC motor controller - Revision 2D
NOTE: The current firmware does not fully support the additional Rev.D hardware.
Full archives of pcb files and documents:
Cougar Series 500 DC motor controller - Rev 2C
Cougar Series 500 DC motor controller - Rev 2B
LCD Instrumentation Controller - Rev.0
AC Motor Controller - Rev.0.1
SR Motor Controller - Rev.A
Paul & Sabrina's EV Stuff! has things to help you with your EV Conversion!
Build Your Own Electric Car DVD! Now available at P&S EV Store today! This an awesome DVD and we highly recommend it!
"The instructional video is almost two-hours of “hands-on” style instruction, taking the viewer through all the aspects of building an electric car, using the Electro-Metro as an example. As a companion to the video disc, also included is a computer ROM disc with 50 YouTube videos and over 600 high-resolution photographs of the project. " -Ben Nelson, creator of Build Your Own Electric Car CHEAP
You can see more about this labor of love project at Build Your Own Electric Car DVD
Get your EV project started with just 3 easy steps!
First, stop at our online store P&S EV Store and check out our Electric Car motor controllers. The Open Revolt design P&S EVmotor controllers is just waiting for you!
Second, go to EV Coupler Connection. If you are looking to make an electric car conversion, you'll need to connect the electric motor to your cars transmission. EV Coupler Connection has the Solution!
Third, Go to Cafepress.com/EV tshirts and get spiffy in a new Open Revolt shirt or hoody. Comes in most sizes.
Mechanical and Technical support firstname.lastname@example.org
Research and Web design email@example.com
Orders and Billing questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul & Sabrina's EV Stuff!
54825 W Hart PL Maricopa, AZ 85139 USA